I have been getting a number of questions from you on the Studio Range of Wardrobes post the launch & though that a FAQ was in order ... so here goes. Feel free to ping if you have something that is not already in the Q&A below.
Q1. What is The Studio range of Sliding Wardrobes
Ans: The Studio is a range of Hi End sliding wardrobes in international finishes and quality. Each Wardrobe is custom built for each individual customer based on his/ her individual taste, lifestyle & requirements
Q2: What do you mean by International Finishes & Quality
Ans: The Studio range comes in finishes and quality yet seen only in imported wardrobes available in India – this includes
1. Door options in Hi Gloss, Glass & Mirror
2. Metallic Edge Handles
3. Soft Closing
4. Use of the best sliding system hardware available globally
5. Top running sliding systems
6. Optimized door height, width & weight for trouble free sliding action
7. Customized Shelving
8. Dust proofing using specialized brushes and pelmets.
Q3: Is there anything “better” in these wardrobes compared to imported wardrobes.
Ans: Yes there is.
1. The wood that the imported wardrobes use is HDF or MDF, all wardrobes under the Studio range are in BWR ply to ensure longevity and the ability to withstand Indian conditions.
2. Price: The price of a “Studio” wardrobe is more than 30% lower than the price of a comparable imported wardrobe (scroll down for more on the price)
3. There is no lead time for procurement/ import – the only time needed is that required for understanding the needs, customized design construction & fitment.
Q4: What sizes are these Wardrobes available in?
Ans: The Studio range of wardrobes is 100% customizable and built to match the exact space available
Q5: Will the Wardrobes be fixed or stand alone
Ans: They will be fixed as that enhances the look and leaves no spaces between the wall and the wardrobe. If however the customer wishes to have them stand alone then that is also possible.
Q6: Are loft options available?
Ans: Yes loft options are available. Unlike in the West we folks in India do prefer to have lofts and the whole point of the Studio range is to cater to our blended needs around finish, material quality and utility
Q7: Will it need any work on the site?
Ans: About 90% of the work will be done at the factory however depending on the complexity of the door design chosen there will be some work to be executed onsite. However the max assembly/ work time on-site per wardrobe will not be more than 2 days.
Q8: Most important question – what is the price??
Ans: The price depends on the design, finish chosen (Hi Gloss, Glass, Combination etc.), shelving and the size. The idea is to have a price point where even if the customer decides to make the wardrobe on his own using the same material, he ends up spending equal or more. In looking through the supply chain efficiencies and bulk discounts available to designers I do believe that this is possible.
Q9: How to order
Ans: Get in touch with me over e-mail (email@example.com)