Our second Masterclass on Residential Interior Design Best Practices will cover Home Lighting and Automation. With a select audience of home-makers we will go through
1. Mood based Lighting - How lighting affects moods and illuminance
2. Types of lighting & importance of layering of lighting
3. How to make arrangement for lighting during the construction phase
4. Types of light fittings and which to use where
5. Actual hands on demo of Home Automation and what it can do for your home
The audience is restricted to folks planning to do up their own homes. Design students and interior design professionals may please not register.
To Register click here : http://go.eventshigh.com/11n7j
Note that each registration would allow entry to a couple.
About the Presenter:
Nandita Manwani is among the most respected Interior Designers in Bangalore and is the founder of The Studio by Nandita Manwani (https://thestudiobangalore.com) - a design & interior-works company focused exclusively on Residential Interiors. She is also the author of the most read blog on home interiors in the country (refer www.homedesignbangalore.com).
Nandita is a regular guest columnist with Deccan Herald & her work has featured across various national and international print & digital media. She was recently ranked among the top women interior designers in Bangalore and as one of the top upcoming interior designers in India.
Over the last decade helping people realize their dream called home has been her passion, much more than just a profession.